DO SOME GOOD IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
1. Identify a need.
Here are some ideas to get started:
- Clean up trash in a neighborhood or playground
- Host a fundraiser for a charity group
- Tutor a refugee
- Visit a retirement home
- Volunteer at a local nonprofit organization
- Bring dinner to an elderly neighbor
- Raise funds for a teacher and their classroom needs
- Read to kids at a childrens’ home
- Gather, package, and distribute sanitary supplies for the homeless
2. Create an event.
Create an Event through the One20 Facebook page, and invite friends, family, coworkers, or neighbors to participate.
3. Do some good!
Share your experience and photos on social media using the hashtag #One20. Let the world see the results of your efforts!